It Takes Two 2015: Thursday 5 November
Tonight we saw: Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke, Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice, Ian Waite and Vicky Gill.
- Georgia was hysterical (with joy) after their dance last weekend…and still is.
- So was Giovanni. Just a little bit.
- Her aim is to get as far as she can in the competition.
- He is very proud of her.
- Video-link It Takes Two is back as Giovanni’s family appear on screen from Sicily.
- Samba rolls have been banished from their Samba.
- Vicky’s favourite outfit last weekend was Helen’s mummy get-up.
- A dress on Strictly can contain up to 9000 sparkles.
- They use beeswax to stone the dresses.
- Kevin is turning in to Anton. Now he wears a shirt and tie for rehearsals.
- Ian reckons Carol or Jeremy could be in trouble this weekend.
- Katie loved opening the show last weekend. An honour, even.
- Anton isn’t sure he’s ever opened the show before.
- Katie felt very deflated after her routine was pulled apart by the judges.
Posted on November 5, 2015, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Anton du Beke, Georgia May Foote, Giovanni Pernice, ian waite, Katie Derham, Vicky Gill, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.