It Takes Two 2015: Wednesday 4 November
Tonight we saw: Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec, Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani, Ian Waite
- Rumba is so exposed as a dance and requires a lot of practice.
- Aljaz is a romantic.
- But he hasn’t made dinner for Janette in a long time.
- His first date with Janette was in Malibu beach.
- He is terribly afraid of spiders.
- Ian Waite’s favourite last weekend was Kellie because of the stage covering and the theme.
- The closest you get to ballet is Rumba. So Helen should be good.
- Jamelia needs to do some heel leads.
- Jeremy trained on his own today as Karen is feeling under the weather.
- The Argentine Tango is out this week for Jay and Aliona.
- Jay wonders if they’ll be less harsh as they have nothing to compare an AT this series to.
- Slightly weird games are now a thing at It Takes Two.
Posted on November 4, 2015, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Helen George, ian waite, Jay McGuiness, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.