It Takes Two 2015: Tuesday 3 November
Tonight we saw: Jamelia and Tristan MacManus, Peter Andre and Janette Manrara, Joanne Clifton
- Tristan tried to make their Time Warp dance different to Brendan and Michelle from a few years ago.
- Jamelia thought Iveta’s surname was actually ‘Luckypoopoo’. Christ.
- It is as boring as you would think to have a couple minute conversation of sickled feet.
- Tristan would make a crap cheerleader.
- Joanne thinks last weekend was amazing – right down to the make up. I agree on the second bit only.
- Peter needs to lift his arms properly.
- Anita needs to set herself up so Gleb can guide her. Or something.
- Joanne talks about custard more than Aliona.
- The Remembrance Day routine this weekend is themed around the men as GI’s with women coming in to entertain them.
- Apparently, Peter has a dummy fan. Well…
- Peter Andre loves the limelight.
- ADELE’s Hello is about to have the first of many outings to come.
Posted on November 3, 2015, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Jamelia, Janette Manrara, Joanne Clifton, Peter Andre, Tristan MacManus, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.