It Takes Two 2015: Monday 2 November
Tonight we saw: Jeremy Vine and Karen Hauer, Kirsty Gallacher and Brendan Cole, Natalie Lowe
- Kirsty and Brendan gave us a rare glimpse of the ITT Green Room as they interviewed from there.
- Kirsty has made a good friend in Brendan.
- She loved the Salsa.
- Brendan says they had a good time in their limited training sessions.
- Brendan was not hopefully when they started out in the competition.
- Jamelia has many phobias. Like horses.
- Jeremy is scared by Gleb’s muscles.
- Anton is scared of spiders.
- Aljaz tripped over the floor and nearly faceplanted into the studio.
- Natalie Lowe stood in for Karen Hardy tonight. Here is what she had to say:
- She is surprised every week at exits.
- She did not expect Jamelia to be in the bottom two.
- Ainsley taught Natalie a lot about life experiences and she misses him.
- They are going on a day trip of Thursday.
- Six different couples have topped the leaderboard in recent weeks. So, one a week?
- Helen’s Samba roll impressed Natalie.
- According to Natalie, Kevin is doing an amazing job with the content and choreography.
- Jamelia gives it more oomph in the dance-off and needs to treat her first attempt with the same gusto.
- Pivots are very difficult for female celebrities.
- Jeremy reckons all the celebrities are friendly because they aren’t competing against one another. They are competing against themselves to better their previous week.