It Takes Two 2015: Tuesday 29 September
Tonight we saw: Anthony Ogogo and Oti Mabuse, Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice, Aliona Vilani and Jay McGuiness and Karen Hardy.
- Georgia is so relieved her first dance is over.
- The song the couple Jived to had to be sped up the morning of the live.
- Giovanni has been making Georgia box in training.
- Now she can take on Anthony Ogogo – (who is injured).
- Georgia is picking things up quickly. I’m worried Gio has her on litter duty or something.
- Joanne Clifton will be giving us a sneak peak behind the scenes of professional dances each Friday.
- Anthony takes orders well but forgets them very quickly.
- Ballroom makes Anthony feel like he has four legs and he doesn’t know what to do with them…. ….. ….
- ‘Tunes on Tuesday’ is now a thing. Zoe will be giving us a taste of the music coming up this weekend.
- Iwan and Ola will be Cha Cha Cha’ing to ‘I’m Sexy and I Know It’ by LMFAO.
- ‘Happy Together’ by The Turtles will be Jeremy and Karen’s American Smooth song.
- Ainsley and Natalie will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Don’t You Touch my Tomatoes’ by Josephine Baker.
- Karen Hardy time. Jay ‘hit the lot’ last weekend.
- Karen thinks Jeremy needs a bit of time.
- Georgia only slightly lost it at the end and needs to be able to control it. But was great.
- Karen hasn’t ever seen ‘side by side’ contact in a Tango but loves Ainsley already.
- Iwan needed to apply to fundamentals first off. It’s not a race.
- Aliona enjoys teaching Jay. Which is good. Given the premise of the programme.
- Jay is really hard on himself.
- Apparently, Jay walks like a caveman.
The rest of the tracks and performances are here.
Posted on September 29, 2015, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Aliona Vilani, Anthony Ogogo, Georgia May Foote, Giovanni Pernice, Jay McGuiness, karen hardy, Oti Mabuse, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.