It Takes Two 2015: Monday 28 September
Strictly Season is now in full swing with the return of spin-off show It Takes Two with the lovely Zoe Ball back sprinkling glitter over our week nights.
Tonight we saw: Jeremy Vine and Karen Hauer, Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe, Iwan Thomas and Ola Jordan and Karen Hardy.
- The studio is exactly the same as last year.
- The ‘just done Eggheads and now here’ card has been played VERY early and twice….Vine, it’s going to be a long series. Well, maybe.
- Jeremy’s youngest daughter is 8 years old.
- Apparently, lots of people wanted to see Jeremy’s bottom wiggle again.
- Partner Karen says Jeremy has fantastic rhythm.
- They have the American Smooth this weekend.
- Jay McGuiness is inspired by Peter Andre.
- Greg the floor manager has a beard.
- Natalie told Ainsley ‘to get into the zone’ before his Tango. Not sure which zone he chose. 9?
- Ainsley is the oldest contestant this year. He’s 58. Got a feeling you’ll hear that a lot. Shot glasses ready.
- They have the Salsa this week.
- A stray mic-pack hit Ainsley where a man may feel it most.
- Karen Hardy reckons Kellie Bright has already set the bar high.
- According to Karen, one of the hardest things to teach new dancers is turning.
- Carol was left on her own too much, apparently.
- Karen will be back tomorrow to dissect Saturday night’s dances.
- Iwan needs a darker spray tan.
- Their Cha Cha Cha is coming together slowly.
- Iwan is a slow learner but he loves their song and Ola thinks it suits him.
- According to Ola, Iwan isn’t scared of anything.