It Takes Two: Wednesday 17 December 2014
Who did we see?
Ian Waite, SCD band and Mark and Karen.
What did we learn?
1. Now that Frankie is a better dancer, Ian reckons their Paso Doble will be much improved.
2. Ian thinks Caroline will be the queen of the ballroom during their show dance.
3. Ian loved Simon and Kristina’s AT but he has to watch that he is leading and commanding when they perform it again this weekend.
4. Ian would love to see Mark’s Charleston and Frankie’s Tango again.
5. The school teachers performed a great dance.
6. Mark really enjoyed the Rumba.
7. Their show dance has a lot of tricks.
8. Mark has never danced before…did you know that?
9. The theme of the Christmas special was pantomime. It was really great, actually. Had a good day in the audience – even if the queue did near kill me.
10. Hayley really enjoyed the ‘I Have A Dream’ performance.