It Takes Two: Tuesday 9 December 2014
Who did we see?
Jake and Janette, Mark and Karen and Karen Hardy.
What did we learn?
1. Janette learned all her tricks from her dance teacher.
2. Jake has really enjoyed the fact that Strictly is really happy and bright – unlike his storylines on EastEnders presently.
3. Every dance has its own challenges – every Monday is different!
4. Janette sort of expected to place last in the Waltzathon.
5. This week they have the VW and a Cha Cha Cha.
6. Karen Hardy is happy that illegal lifts have finally been mentioned. They can be a cheap trick but they don’t have the quality. Save it for the show dance.
7. Simon and Kristina got their American Smooth spot on.
8. His top line is great.
9. Frankie and Kevin needs more roughness in their Salsa.
10. Jake and Janette had a really hard number to pull off but they did.
11. Mark appears to have fallen in love with movements.
12. Mark is made up at Bruno’s professional dancer comparison.
13. Mark enjoyed every minute of their dance last weekend.
14. He’s loving every minute of it. This weekend he can love with VW and the Rumba.