It Takes Two: Friday 5 December 2014
Who did we see?
Mark and Karen (via link) and Friday Panel: Vernon Kay, Christopher Biggins and Helen Lederer.
What did we learn?
1. Simon likes to take his shoes into the studio and point them at the floor.
2. He will be starting on the stairs this week.
3. Karen’s unwell. Seems her and Kevin are down with the same thing.
4. Mark feels like the week after a dance-off he works harder.
5. Mark was confused Craig said he was off time last weekend.
6. The painfully bad Lambeth school teachers cannot get their arm placement right.
7. Christopher Biggins highlights so far include Judy Murray. He feels sorry for Anton du Beke.
8. Vernon Kay loved Scott and Joanne’s lobster dance. Crab. Lobster. All the same…
9. Vernon would do the show with somebody tall.
10. Helen Lederer loved Judy and her stiffness.
11. Vernon reckons Caroline has a tough gig to beat Simon’s fabulous AT.
12. Jake is in danger of being comical and farcical for Vernon.
Posted on December 5, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Christopher Biggins, Helen Lederer, karen hauer, Mark Wright, Vernon Kay, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.