It Takes Two: Thursday 4 December 2014
Who did we see?
Frankie, Pixie, Iveta Lukosiute, Joanne Clifton and Vicky Gill.
What did we learn?
1. Janette is looking forward to coming back this week with a bang after last week’s AT.
2. Thom apparently misses dances and cannot wait to rehearse for the final and the tour.
3. Joanne Clifton’s favourite professional dance has been Bollywood. Iveta’s? Blackpool.
4. Special oil stops shoes for slipping.
5. Joanne’s favourite dance is the Quickstep and she is sad she never got to teach Scott it.
6. Iveta cannot sing.
7. Iveta became a professional at 23 and Joanne just a few years ago.
8. All the boys will be in tails for the Waltz-mess. The girls in different colour skirts.
9. Karen will have feathers for her dress this weekend.
10. Trent and Kevin are off training with the professionals so the girls are in town tonight.
11. Kevin’s not well either.
12. Frankie really enjoyed flying in on the surfboard but not so much dancing on it.
Posted on December 4, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Frankie Bridge, Iveta Lukosiute, Joanne Clifton, Kevin Clifton, Pixie Lott, Trent Whiddon, Vicky Gill, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.