It Takes Two: Monday 1 December 2014
Who did we see?
Sunetra and Brendan, Marian Keyes via VT and journalists Nina Myskow, Boyd Hilton and James Williams.
What did we learn?
1. That it is hard to find guests for a show filmed on Strictly Christmas special day. I was at Elstree – hence my lateness – and so were the entire cast. I sympathise.
2. Mark Wright cannot speak Lithuanian.
3. Marian Keyes looks like she would be fun to watch Strictly with.
4. Craig Revel Horwood is back in Panto this year and off the scene. Except for tonight as he was judging the special.
5. Boyd Hilton is cheering for Caroline Flack and Jake Wood. Either or, I assume, would suit him to win.
6. Nina Myskow could not understand how Judy Murray was not able to bend herself. Even a hatstand would have been more useful.
7. James Wilson reckons Frankie was totally unrecognisable when she was dressed as Elphaba. Well, yes. She was green.
8. Nina cannot connect with Frankie…because of her ears….
9. Nina loves that Simon has quietly come through. Come through what?
10. Nina can understand Craig not giving Caroline a 10.
11. James agrees that the backing dancers are good and the Jake accident was just unfortunate.
12. Boyd was surprised Mark Wright ended up in the dance-off because he has been on a journey.
13. Reality TV may be a hinderance for Mark with the Strictly public.
14. James thinks Trent and Pixie are so cute as a couple and she is almost a professional.
15. Iveta enlightened us on her favourite garments.
16. Sunetra expected to be in the dance-off and felt maybe it was her time.
17. Sunetra felt Craig was harsh on her just because it wasn’t his kind of Rumba.
18. Her favourite dance would either be her AS, VW or Foxtrot. Ballroom girl.
19. Her favourite costume? Waltz dress.
20. Brendan is looking forward to family time and planning his tour.