It Takes Two: Monday 24 November 2014
Who did we see?
Craig Revel Horwood, Steve and Ola, Sunetra and Brendan, Dave Arch and the band and a dog.
What did we learn?
1. Craig has a dog in a dress named Sophie.
2. Caroline was very professional in her dance – especially after the mistake so early on.
3. The music didn’t help Pixie’s Charleston.
4. Mark is turning in to a phenomenon for Craig.
5. Jake was amazing to watch, according to Craig. He is what Strictly is about.
6. The weekend’s dance off was very different to the one in Blackpool for Sunetra.
7. Sunetra and Brendan are going to Rio for a Rumba.
8. For Brendan, it doesn’t matter what dance you do…just that you feel good at the end of it.
9. This is Dave Arch’s ninth series on the show.
10. Dave and the band only rehearse on the Friday and Saturday. The Brass section are only in for the Saturday.
11. Hayley’s favourite songs to sing are pre-1975.
12. In case you hadn’t worked it out, they have a CD to promote.
13. Steve and Ola knew the Jive wasn’t their dance.
14. Ola’s favourite routine was their Waltz and she would perform that again.
15. Steve agreed and loved the Quickstep and the Paso Doble.
16. Steve is glad he got to make friends with people who have done so much with their life but are so humble.