It Takes Two: Friday 21 November 2014
Who did we see?
Mark and Karen and Friday Panel: Michael Ball, Anita Dobson and Mel Giedroyc.
What did we learn?
1. Sunetra has informed us that Friday’s are really busy in Strictly land.
2. Simon looks upon Friday as ‘if I’m going to get something wrong, it has to be today’ day.
3. Mark is very happy that Craig is falling in love with him.
4. Both Mark and Karen are perfectionists.
5. Karen likes to impersonate a cat in training.
6. Their routine is looking good this week, so far.
7. Lisa Riley helped Robin Windsor out for the auditions for this silly school segment.
8. Mel Giedroyc is unable to sit on a sofa on the first attempt.
9. Anita Dobson has stopped dancing.
10. Michael Ball has a new album coming out.
11. Anita loves the Salsa and she loves Simon.
12. Mel loves a good theme. I knew I never liked her.
13. Michael thinks Frankie and Kevin have great chemistry and match well on height.
14. Zoe got stitched up and thought she was about to see some training footage but her kids Woody and Nelly were singing Happy Birthday to her and then ginger runner/floor manager/resident go to guy popped out of a big cake. Birthday on Sunday.