It Takes Two: Monday 17 November 2014
Who did we see?
Jake and Janette, Judy and Anton and Craig Revel Horwood.
What did we learn?
1. Sunetra had a really bad wardrobe malfunction in rehearsals which thankfully didn’t happen on the night.
2. EastEnders is incredibly busy lately so Jake is torn between two.
3. Jake reckons everybody realised Blackpool week was a once in a lifetime experience to be grabbed at full speed.
4. Jake and Janette only had an hour to rehearse with the backing dancers.
5. According to Craig, we have never had such a wide pool of talent as we do this series.
6. Frankie goes a bit pigeon toed on her left foot.
7. That 10 paddle won’t be coming out until really deserved.
8. Sunetra looks like she struggles with the Latin.
9. Hands are really important because they finish the line.
10. Steve got in touch with his feminine side, according to Craig.
11. Anton thinks Judy came on tremendously well in her span on the show.
12. In week one it took four and a half days to master a spin. In the end, she was twirling well.
13. Anton was trying to bribe the tech guys to keep Judy stranded mid-air.
14. Her favourite routine was the American Smooth.
15. Judy will be joined Anton and Erin on their Scotland dates of their tour.
Posted on November 17, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Anton du Beke, Craig Revel Horwood, Jake Wood, Janette Manrara, Judy Murray, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.