It Takes Two: Friday 7 November 2014
Who did we see?
Pixie and Trent, Frankie and Kevin and Friday Panel: Julien MacDonald, Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes.
What did we learn?
1. Zoe won’t be going in to baseball as a career anytime soon.
2. Judy practices alone in her dressing room and hides shortbread in there.
3. Frankie was scared of her own routine last weekend.
4. Donny Osmond will never catch a break.
5. Last Saturday night was one of the best nights of Kevin’s life.
6. Defying Gravity was a hard track to choreograph a Tango to.
7. Frankie and Kevin’s routine contains thrusting.
8. Frankie is feeling under pressure after last week.
9. Trent was scared of angry Pixie last weekend.
10. Pixie is a great student but sometimes her concentration is a bit…lax.
11. Trent feels as if Pixie is really getting into the Foxtrot.
12. The professional dancers have dance practice on a Monday. They much around a lot.
13. They will be performing a Jive this weekend. Can’t wait.
14. Ruth isn’t surprised by Alison because she knows how much Alison loves to dance.
15. But she agrees Ballroom may not be her tea.
16. Eamonn reckons Simon may come into his own this weekend.
17. Ruth reckons Simon looked bored at the beginning of the series but Eamonn says this is just showing concentration.
18. Steve is like the ‘incredible hulk’.
19. Julien thinks Judy is doing a fantastic job.
20. Ruth likes how Judy just takes all the comments on and laughs it off.
21. Caroline and Pasha have a break-up song this week in ‘One, Twice, Three times a lady’ – Eamonn.
Posted on November 7, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Eamonn Holmes, Frankie Bridge, julien macdonald, Kevin Clifton, Pixie Lott, Ruth Langsford, Trent Whiddon, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.