It Takes Two: Wednesday 29 October 2014
Who did we see?
Alison and Aljaž, Frankie and Kevin and Ian Waite.
What did we learn?
1. Ian Waite isn’t very scary dressed as a bat.
2. I’m increasingly sure Anton is going to dress up as a dog this weekend …. …. ….
3. Alison admits it can flatten you with harsh judges comments.
4. Lisa Riley was only meant to pop in to train with Alison and Aljaž for an hour but ended up staying the afternoon.
5. Aljaž sucks his cheeks in. FACIAL PEOPLE. OUT OF THE GUTTER.
6. Alison needs to get better in hold, according to Ian.
7. Jake needs more shaping in his Paso.
8. Frankie prefers Ballroom.
9. Frankie is starting to feel the pressure.
10. Frankie has to put her thumb in Kevin’s armpit to dance.