It Takes Two: Thursday 23 October 2014
Who did we see?
Steve and Ola, Alison and Aljaž, Vicky Gill and Tristan MacManus.
What did we learn?
1. The professional routine this weekend is a barn dance (not a theme week). There are lifts. There may be deaths.
2. Sunetra is getting dizzy due to the Viennese Waltz.
3. Steve is more of a ‘grizzly bear’ than a ‘swan’.
4. Ola was worried about their last lift going wrong and ruining the amazing routine. Thankfully, it all went right.
5. Steve preferred the Salsa to the Cha Cha Cha.
6. Ola is a bit of a drill sergeant in the training room.
7. The Waltz is very different from Steve and Ola, because everything they have done so far has been quite fast.
8. Mark needs to get in the carnival mood for the Samba but is currently really frustrated by it…apart from the hip action. Which comes naturally to him down Sugar Hut.
9. Judy is worried about her face in the Charleston.
10. Scott and Joanne’s Charleston is certainly going to be interesting…may even be historic…!
11. Alison is somehow convinced she is Beyonce.
12. Red is a good colour for a Tango.
13. Alison has flat feet meaning she struggles with walking and footwork.
14. Alison giggles quite a lot.
Posted on October 23, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Alison Hammond, Aljaž Skorjanec, Ola Jordan, Steve Backshall, Tristan MacManus, Vicky Gill, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.