It Takes Two: Wednesday 22 October 2014
Who did we see?
Thom and Iveta, Pixie and Trent and Ian Waite.
What did we learn?
1. Thom is awful at accents and Iveta cannot be blamed for not guessing them.
2. Thom thinks him and Iveta gel well together.
3. Ian Waite gave Simon a 9 as he sat at home watching. He felt he was hideously under-marked.
4. Judy and Anton’s training footage has been held hostage on a plane caught in the aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo.
5. Simon needs to work on head positioning.
6. The Rumba vs. Roomba debate is still ongoing.
7. Pixie is concerned by how fast the Samba is.
8. Joanne’s life may be in danger with their Charleston.
9. There is now a fan questions section.
10. Pixie finds being on Strictly more scary than going on tour.
11. Iveta elbowed Thom in the face during Salsa training.