It Takes Two: Monday 20 October 2014
I’d like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to the late Lynda Bellingham and my respect to her family. Lynda lit up our screens on Strictly in 2009 and it was a pleasure to watch and write about her. Thank you for the laughs and the entertainment; we have lost a true star today.
Who did we see?
Tim and Natalie, Sunetra and Brendan, Frankie and Kevin and Craig Revel Horwood.
What did we learn?
1. Craig went out Saturday night dancing with some of the cast of Strictly 2014.
2. Craig can see that Judy has been working hard and thinks she is a brilliant person.
3. Alison’s dancing is flat footed and she needs to work on that.
4. Brendan admitted to making a mistake during the routine last weekend in the cartwheel. He grabbed the wrong leg.
5. Brendan didn’t manage to hide away from trouser-gate. It was aired – with all his glory – once again.
6. It was his best Salsa to date. Score I assume, not saying he’s always been terrible at Salsa.
7. According to Kevin, Cha Cha is hard to turn in to a showy dance.
8. Frankie can do everything, apparently.
9. Frankie and Kevin have the Foxtrot this week.
10. Craig reckons Tim was brave for his hat choice last weekend. He is a big fan of Tim as a person.
11. Craig is loving watching Thom dance and him coming out of his shell.
12. Tim wasn’t expecting to be in the dance-off but really wanted to dance his Paso again.
13. Tim was looking forward to getting to do more Ballroom dances.
14. Tim isn’t going to give us his prediction to win.
Posted on October 20, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Brendan Cole, Craig Revel Horwood, Frankie Bridge, Kevin Clifton, Natalie Lowe, Sunetra Sarker, Tim Wonnacott. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.