It Takes Two: Thursday 16 October 2014
Who did we see?
Jake and Janette, Alison and Aljaž, Pixie and Trent and Vicky Gill.
What did we learn?
1. Sunetra has rhythm but it is getting it in time that is the task now.
2. Alison reckons she is working harder than everybody else because she weighs more. Allllrrrrright.
3. Frankie cannot seem to get her head around toe first technique.
4. Trent wants to challenge Pixie with choreography.
5. Alison is going to look pretty shiny on Saturday.
6. Frankie should be able to feel her movement with her outfit on Saturday.
7. Tim is going full on matador – including headwear – this weekend.
8. Mark will be all in white.
9. Jake’s children have made a private scoreboard for the couple in their house. They even had a Strictly tea party last weekend.
10. Jake is trying to run before he can walk, according to Janette.
Posted on October 16, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Alison Hammond, Aljaž Skorjanec, Jake Wood, Janette Manrara, Pixie Lott, Trent Whiddon, Vicky Gill, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.