It Takes Two: Friday 3 October 2014
Who did we see?
Sunetra Sarker and Brendan Cole, Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton, Jake Wood and Janette Manrara and Friday Panel: Louis Smith, Lisa Riley and Abbey Clancy.
What did we learn?
1. Sunetra was very scared before her performance and wasn’t sure how it was going to go.
2. Sims 3 backing music is apparently a great use for VTs.
3. Jake is taking advice from former contestant Scott Maslen; who danced with Natalie Lowe in Series 8.
4. Frankie may be under a bit of pressure to stay at the top tomorrow evening.
5. Kevin would like to join The Saturdays.
6. Jonno (Weedo/Guido) accidentally called Kevin by his sister’s (?!?!) name Joanne.
7. The celebrities are scared in fear of the dance-off, which makes a return to the show this weekend for the first time..since last series.
8. Lisa Riley is hosting some Strictly Superfan Quiz thing. Here!
9. Louis Smith thinks Simon has the strength for the tango.
10. Louis thinks Judy needs to loosen up.
11. Cha Cha was Abbey Clancy’s worse dance.
12. Lisa thinks Mark shouldn’t have been chastised for a wiggly worm as Louis did many of those and never got pulled up.
13. After only one week, the Riley household have nicknamed Scott ‘Captain Plod’.
14. Abbey thinks Tom will go first.
15. Louis thinks Scott.
16. Lisa thinks Jenny.
Posted on October 3, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Abbey Clancy, Brendan Cole, Frankie Bridge, Jake Wood, Janette Manrara, Kevin Clifton, lisa riley, louis smith, Sunetra Sarker, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.