It Takes Two: Thursday 3 October 2014
Who did we see?
Steve Backshall and Ola Jordan, Gregg Wallace and Aliona Vilani, Jennifer Gibney and Tristan MacManus and Vicky Gill.
What did we learn?
1. Simon is finding the character of the tango difficult.
2. Aljaž thinks that foxtrot is one of the hardest dancers for a celebrity.
3. Gregg expected the judges to be harsher on him last weekend than they actually were.
4. Gregg was disappointed with his performance. He had a panic attack and spaced out.
5. Aliona tucked in to some of that trifle after the show last weekend.
6. Gregg suffered the first training wardrobe malfunction by splitting his trousers. And he doesn’t wear pants. Don’t let this happen on the night. PLEASE.
7. Steve reckons Ola makes things look ‘sexy’ and he makes them look ‘pervy’.
8. Ola has met her match strength-wise in Steve.
9. Steve is getting dizzy in training.
10. His aims for the weekend are just to get through this weekend without breaking her arms or pulling them out of their sockets.
11. Vicky Gill’s costume section has, oddly, got a new name. It is now the ‘let’s get frocked’ segment.
12. Sunetra is having her dress attacked by fringing.
13. Jake is worried he is going to drop Janette on her head this weekend.
14. Tristan started dancing when he was just nine years old.
15. Jennifer loves the song, her dance and she really hopes she can do it justice.
Posted on October 2, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Aliona Vilani, Gregg Wallace, it takes two, Jennifer Gibney, Ola Jordan, Steve Backshall, Tristan MacManus, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.