It Takes Two: Tuesday 30 September 2014
Who did we see?
Tim Wonnacott and Natalie Lowe, Thom Evans and Iveta Lukosiute, Pixie Lott and Trent Whiddon and Karen Hardy.
What did we learn?
1. Pixie Lott had issues with her high kick in the routine.
2. Trent Whiddon is from Australia.
3. He’s on a mission to take the glitterball. He didn’t disclose where.
4. Pixie and Trent have the waltz this weekend.
5. Mark Wright can look at a light and it smashes.
6. Tim has a higher kick that Natalie…but I think she was just being nice…
7. Thom went too fast in his routine.
8. Thom and Iveta have the salsa this weekend. Thom is excited.
9. Karen Hardy thinks Mark and Karen’s routine last weekend could have had more energy.
10. Karen thinks Steve has got good control and exhibited a good start in his tango.
11. Sunetra Sarker went a bit wobbly on her Tango but recovered well.
12. Karen would describe Gregg as ‘the cat who’s got the cream’ because he kept staring at Aliona. So did she, but with daggers.
13. Simon Webbe kicked perfectly during his jive last weekend.
14. Tim Wonnacott has some pretty weird moves going on in the training room.
15. Tim and Natalie also have the waltz this weekend. He is struggling with his hold.
Posted on September 30, 2014, in It Takes Two, Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Iveta Lukosiute, karen hardy, Natalie Lowe, Pixie Lott, Thom Evans, Tim Wonnacott, Trent Whiddon, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.