Strictly Come Dancing 2014: red button red carpet
A quick roundup…
1. Claudia Winkleman has started the series as she means to go on…in black.
2. Frankie Bridge is having trouble even walking down the carpet without her bandmates.
3. Steve Backshall loves the idea of the Salsa and the Argentine Tango.
4. Trent Whiddon looks about 10 years old.
5. Trent taught Kevin Spacey to Tango.
6. Joanne Clifton is Kevin Clifton’s sister (if you hadn’t worked that out yet).
7. Tristan MacManus wants to have a lot of fun. I’ll direct message him my number.
8. Thom Evans was in a boyband.
9. Scott Mills wants Joanne Clifton for a partner.
10. Alison Hammond’s feet constantly hurt.
11. Simon Webbe is fascinated by how dancers’ ‘glide across the floor’.
12. Len Goodman pleads with us mere mortals to film ourselves dancing and upload it for public humiliation.
13. Craig Revel Horwood thinks this series is going to be ‘really dancey’. Well, it would make a change.
14. Jake Wood and Gregg Wallace are both bald. This means, to the producers, they look alike.
15. Sunetra Sarker uses a stethoscope during her routine. Props. Nope. Great.
16. Mark Wright didn’t realise how man the Strictly fans are. You wait until Twitter kicks in, m’love.
Posted on September 3, 2014, in Strictly Come Dancing and tagged Alison Hammond, Caroline Flack, Frankie Bridge, Gregg Wallace, Jake Wood, Jennifer Gibney, Judy Murray, Mark Wright, Pixie Lott, Scott Mills, simon webbe, Steve Backshall, Strictly Come Dancing, Sunetra Sarker, Thom Evans, Tim Wonnacott, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.