It Takes Two: twenty things we learned during week twelve
And so It Takes Two is over for another year. Here are the lessons we take from the last five episodes.
1. Patrick Robinson wasn’t a fan of his Paso music from last weekend.
2. Zoe Ball calls Iveta Lukosiute ‘Iveta Lucky Poo Poo’.
3. Artem Chigvintsev is still residing on Cloud 9 after having received his first 40 last weekend.
4. Natalie and Artem’s judge’s choice is Cha Cha Cha.
5. Karen Hardy states that you can’t win the show on technique only. Yep, we’ve learned that the past while…
6. Ballot Box teachings: inconclusive on the most thoughtful dancer but Kristina is apparently the one always running late.
7. Abbey Clancy was surprised she loved her pink dress from last weekend and apologised to Vicky for slating it earlier in the week.
8. Abbey and Aljaž are doing their Waltz and the Quickstep. And have Guns ‘n Roses for their show dance.
9. Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s dress was undone at the top for the entity of her Paso Doble.
10. Mel and Gordon’s wedding went well!
11. There will be a post-final It Takes Two (ish) on the red button after the final final. (Not sure this was said but it is important!)
12. It really doesn’t take much to make Abbey Clancy cry. Very sweet. Or Susanna Reid. Gosh, tissues out.
13. Natalie Gumede’s hair has annoyed Artem during rehearsals this year.
14. The judges couldn’t agree on their favourite dance of the series but showered a lot of praise on Patrick for his Charleston/Quickstep/American Smooth.
15. Zoe wondered what Sophie needs to do to lift the trophy tomorrow evening. Well, win.
16. Sophie’s really loved the response from her family to her being on the show the most out of everything.
17. Apparently we will cry at Susanna and Kevin’s showdance tomorrow evening.
18. Props are making a reappearance tomorrow evening.
19. Kevin Clifton will miss his trips to Manchester to train.
20. Zoe Ball has closed another fantastic series of It Takes Two.
Posted on December 20, 2013, in It Takes Two and tagged Abbey Clancy, Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Anton du Beke, Anya Garnis, artem chigvintsev, Ashley Taylor Dawson, BBC1, ben cohen, Brendan Cole, Dance, Dave Myers, deborah meaden, fiona fullerton, Iveta Lukosiute, james jordan, Janette Manrara, julian macdonald, karen hauer, Kevin Clifton, Kristina Rihanoff, mark benton, Natalie Gumede, Ola Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, patrick robinson, Rachel Riley, Robin Windsor, sophie ellis bextor, Strictly Come Dancing, Susanna Reid, tony jacklin, Vanessa Feltz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.