It Takes Two: ten things we learned during week ten
That professional challenge is back. It’s no longer a theme week.
1. Mark Benton was truly choked by Craig’s comments to him last weekend. Hence why he failed to speak up in Tess’s area.
2. We’re preparing for the Swing-a-thon this weekend. The first 20 seconds of the thing will be choreographed but then it’s a free for all.
3. Natalie Gumede and Artem Chigvintsev should have been 70% in hold during their dance. Has an AS ever been this?
4. Craig Revel Horwood is now off doing pantomime and will no longer be with us on Monday. Surely they could film it quickly at some break point, to be honest.
5. Ola Jordan and Ashley Taylor Dawson appear to share a smartphone addiction. I’m a fine one to talk – strokes iPhone –
6. Aliona Vilani scored 46 in the professional challenge. Brendan Cole racked up 71. Anton Du Beke at 72.
7. Artem is set to lose his shirt this weekend. Maybe.
8. Patrick would like another three weeks rehearsal ahead of tomorrow evening.
9. Stephen Mulhern thinks Sophie Ellis-Bextor is undermarked.
10. Russell Grant dubbed song choice Delilah ‘karaoke weekend’