It Takes Two: 10 things we learned during week eight
Lots of information. Not really that helpful outside of pub quiz remit but lessons!
1. Fiona Fullerton had been scared about that lift in their American Smooth because it hadn’t worked in the dress rehearsal. In fact, it only worked when her and Anton did their goodbye dance after their exit.
2. Although she went wrong, Craig Revel Horwood wanted Fiona to stay because of the heavy content of her routine.
3. Craig isn’t sure Susanna will ever get a 10 from him. If she makes the final she will, because everybody does.
4. The Blackpool dance-floor was smaller than Brendan Cole had anticipated.
5. Mark Benton has torn cartilages in both his knees. He feels privileged to be on the show and didn’t want a sympathy vote so keep it to himself. Very honourable.
6. Cha Cha Cha has been performed 111 times on Strictly Come Dancing.
7. Susanna Reid gave Abbey Clancy a ‘mum chat’ before Blackpool.
8. Kristina Rihanoff is apparently the dancer who is most high maintenance. Oh and here is a competition regarding her calendar.
9. Patrick is apparently the naughtiest during dress run on Friday. According to Susanna anyway.
10. The Friday Panel actually spoke sense without being offensive or insulting to anybody. Although, they clearly didn’t actually know what they were talking about.
Posted on November 22, 2013, in It Takes Two and tagged Abbey Clancy, Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Anton du Beke, Anya Garnis, artem chigvintsev, Ashley Taylor Dawson, BBC1, ben cohen, Brendan Cole, Dance, Dave Myers, deborah meaden, fiona fullerton, it takes two, Iveta Lukosiute, james jordan, Janette Manrara, julian macdonald, karen hauer, Kevin Clifton, Kristina Rihanoff, mark benton, Natalie Gumede, Ola Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, patrick robinson, Rachel Riley, Robin Windsor, sophie ellis bextor, Strictly Come Dancing, Susanna Reid, tony jacklin, Vanessa Feltz, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.