It Takes Two: 10 things we learned during week seven
The run up to Blackpool. Well, everything in the BBC heads up North sometime.
1. Craig Revel Horwood preferred Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s Charleston because of Sophie’s quirkiness. Although he gave it the same score which renders that long explanation a little on the irrelevant side.
2. Everybody is off to Blackpool (except Darcey who is off to Brighton, and won’t live that down in a hurry)
3. Janette Manrara loves bananas. She has them with everything.
4. Aljaž Skorjanec is obsessed with pineapple juice.
5. Karen Hardy has eight reasons why Susanna Reid deserved a 10 for her Waltz. They include excellent body contact, good choreography, great chemistry and nice pivots. Remember, it took a long while for Mark and Karen to get 10s…
6. Abbey Clancy constantly does and redoes her hair in the mirror during training.
7. Calamity wars continue as Artem Chigvintsev has managed to slightly injure his neck lifting Natalie Gumede. He’s clearly on strong painkillers because he’s been talking to snails. He’s alright. Not great.
8. Artem is the grumpiest professional in the morning. Also the vainest.
9. There will be a lot of props tomorrow by the looks of it. A massive bucket and spade…
10. Ola Jordan thinks Ashley Taylor Dawson may struggle with the Paso Doble because he is such a nice person. He’s going to be a bad cowboy.
Posted on November 15, 2013, in It Takes Two and tagged Abbey Clancy, Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Anton du Beke, Anya Garnis, artem chigvintsev, Ashley Taylor Dawson, BBC1, ben cohen, Brendan Cole, Dance, Dave Myers, deborah meaden, fiona fullerton, Iveta Lukosiute, james jordan, Janette Manrara, julian macdonald, karen hauer, Kevin Clifton, Kristina Rihanoff, mark benton, Natalie Gumede, Ola Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, patrick robinson, Rachel Riley, Robin Windsor, sophie ellis bextor, Strictly Come Dancing, Susanna Reid, tony jacklin, Vanessa Feltz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.