It Takes Two: 10 things we learned during week five
On the week leading up to Halloween, not that you could have possibly made that. And it’s my blogs birthday today – I’m 3!
1. 99 celebrities have taken to the floor since the beginning of Strictly.
2. Fiona Fullerton and Anton Du Beke have the Charleston this weekend. They have stunts aplenty in their routine.
3. Karen Hardy fails to understand Dave’s lack of understanding. Her Grandmother can do that Conga step…!
4. Ian Waite looks surprisingly good in a pumpkin outfit.
5. How to do the Time Warp. Not that the lyrics tell us or anything.
6. Sophie Ellis-Bextor will be wearing the first celebrity catsuit of the series for her Jive. Iveta Lukosiute will have the first celebrity one.
7. Darcey Bussell reckons Ashley Taylor Dawson has taken on-board so much of her constructive criticism.
8. Susanna Reid is scared of the Charleston. Kevin hinted it may involve him being a werewolf and now so am I.
9. Rachel Riley says you do 30 hours of training for 90 seconds on television.
10. It’s a theme week this week. That theme is Halloween. All the couples have their own little themes as well. Rachel is a ghost. Natalie is the lady of the lake.
——- BONUS ——-
11. Michael Ball would like to dance with Ola Jordan.
12. Michael Ball thinks Dave Myers needs a sense of rhythm. I love Michael.
Posted on November 1, 2013, in It Takes Two and tagged Abbey Clancy, Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Anton du Beke, Anya Garnis, artem chigvintsev, Ashley Taylor Dawson, BBC1, ben cohen, Brendan Cole, Dance, Dave Myers, deborah meaden, fiona fullerton, Iveta Lukosiute, james jordan, Janette Manrara, julian macdonald, karen hauer, Kevin Clifton, Kristina Rihanoff, mark benton, Natalie Gumede, Ola Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, patrick robinson, Rachel Riley, Robin Windsor, sophie ellis bextor, Strictly Come Dancing, Susanna Reid, tony jacklin, Vanessa Feltz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.