It Takes Two: 10 things we learned during week three
The important parts of the third week’s Zoe Ball time…
1. Julian Macdonald thought Len Goodman made a mistake when giving him a seven.
3. 34 is the highest ever VW score for this early in the series. Susanna Reid and Kevin Clifton achieved this last weekend.
4. Former show-professionals Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace will be back next week for Choreography Corner since Karen Hardy is away.
5. Kristina Rihanoff puts Ben Cohen through a Ballroom Bootcamp. Yes, there is a naughty step.
6. Sophie Ellis-Bextor fell over on last Saturday’s dress run…twice…as she got her heel caught in her dress, twice.
7. Rachel Riley has a ‘bionic bottom’
8. Ola Jordan was thinking of begging producers to ditch the Samba this early on. Everybody hates that dance.
9. It Takes Two have their moments of treating us like little kids because the mystic animals have reappeared. In pedigree form this time. Called Lucky.
10. And we will never be free of Christopher Biggins.
Posted on October 18, 2013, in It Takes Two and tagged Abbey Clancy, Aliona Vilani, Aljaž Skorjanec, Anton du Beke, Anya Garnis, artem chigvintsev, Ashley Taylor Dawson, ben cohen, Brendan Cole, Dave Myers, deborah meaden, fiona fullerton, it takes two, Iveta Lukosiute, james jordan, Janette Manrara, julian macdonald, karen hauer, Kevin Clifton, Kristina Rihanoff, mark benton, Natalie Gumede, Ola Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, patrick robinson, Rachel Riley, Robin Windsor, sophie ellis bextor, Strictly Come Dancing, Susanna Reid, tony jacklin, Vanessa Feltz, Zoë Ball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.